The series of ISO 9000 standards are system standards, which mean that the rules do not define the properties specified in the product, but all of the principles, with witch the operation of the organization's quality management is done in a proper way. The quality: provide the customer what he or she wants, where and when he or she needs it and for the right compensation package. The essential quality effect happens when the customer comes back for the service, not the product. Therefore, the Quality Management System guarantee consistent high quality of product or service received by the buyer through optimization and monitoring processes. The currently valid quality management standard is ISO 9001:2009. (Old Name: Quality Assurance)
The big ones have this installed.
Who should implement a Quality Management System?
We suggest it for the entrepreneurs who would like to:
- be organized in seeing their company's operation
- reduce and analyze customer complaints
- know why they are chosen by their customers
- tending to compete for tenders
- get to honest opinions from the employees of the company in relation to leadership
- accurately track the path of the product during production (sometimes before and after ... )
- to know exactly how your staff will take their part of the common work
Why does it worth you to lunch ISO 9001 Quality Management System in your business?
After the introduction of the standard you are going to experience the following positive effects:
Competitive advantage in the market as you control your production and service effectively Better, more accurate management information, more efficient management and labor Reduction in operating costs (because they will be accurately traced back to the product / service line) It force a stimulating effect on the supply circuit (as we evaluate them every year), the need for continuous improvement occurs. Mutually beneficial relationships with the suppliers as our company and the suppliers are depending on each other and this mutually beneficial relationship enhances value and potential. Better relationship with the customers as they regularly receive helping hand and support on product (service) quality from us, this prevent the loss of market share! Steps of the Quality Management System deployment:
Steps of the Quality Management System deployment:
- Assessing the business processes, procedures, operations of the company,
- Appoint the leader who will take care of the system itself for the ongoing process, our adviser will communicate with this person mainly when something occurs to be done,
- Checking all the documentary available,
- Set the definition for the needed resources (time and money) to ensure the deployment of the Quality Management System,
- Creating an audit plan,
- Set up Education plan.
2. The development of quality management documentation system
- Formation of Quality policy and quality objectives,
- Quality education for the staff with control (no need to be afraid , it will not hurt ... ),
- Evolving Quality Management Manual,
- Instructions for the preparation (one of the most important parts of the manual),
- Work and study guides (if required),
- Certificates, forms, etc. .
- Based on the standard preparation and with attitude of common sense, documentation systems rethinking - now based on new criteria
3.The introduction of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Quality training,
- Physical pacification (which may be challenging in some places...)
- The completion of certifications, calibrations (if necessary), internal audit,
- Implement he necessary corrective measures,
- The existence of the sufficient Certification System is not enough to obtain and maintain the trust of the customer, it is also important to set the standards for compliance with the international standard of independent certification body.
4. The process of certification:
- Pre-audit (optional),
- Documentation overseeing by the auditor,
- Site Audit (this is already known by many, his is the period when the certification agency spend most of the day along with auditors),
- Making audit report (the award of Audit Report and certificate in general cases),
- Receiving certificates, it is the start of a three year long period (the standard does not require the sort of company parties , they spread ... )
The time necessity of the deployment of ISO 9001 system depending on the needs of the company's manpower and the complexity of activities, this approximately takes 1-6 months time.